Are you a party to the administrative procedure? Did you commit an offense? Do you want to build a property? Are you a foreigner and need to obtain a residence permit (permanent or long-term)? Do you want to file a constitutional complaint? Do you feel harmed to your basic human rights?

Areas of administrative and constitutional law in which we offer comprehensive services:

  • representation in misdemeanor proceedings,
  • representation in administrative proceedings and in the court proceedings,
  • drafting submissions to administrative authorities and appeals against official decisions, building law
  • drafting constitutional complaints and representation in proceedings before the Constitutional Court in violation of fundamental human rights and freedoms (right to a fair trial, right of defense, right to hear the case without undue delay, presumption of innocence, etc.)

More services.